The other day I was looking around online for information about becoming a surrogate mother, and I was impressed by the information contained in some of the surrogacy forums and message boards, and I realized that a listing of them would be helpful.
Surrogacy forums and message boards
- AllAboutSurrogacy.com – A very interesting web site that is home to multiple messageboards about surrogacy, including “Ask a Gestational Surrogate” and “Ask a Parent via Surrogacy”. A great place to ask questions, get answers, and engage in discussion.
- Surrogacy.com – Hosted by The American Surrogacy Center (TASC), this is another surrogacy forum with multiple message boards and lively discussions of infertility issues. A good place to find out about becoming a surrogate mother and surrogacy laws.
- IVF.ca – A Canadian forum where available surrogates and aspiring parents can meet up.
- FertileThoughts.com – Lively discussion of all things surrogate, including the ethics and morality of surrogacy, its various pros and cons, its costs, and surrogacy statistics.
- SurrogatesRUs.com – Not much about surrogate motherhood, but gotta love their name.
If you know other surrogacy forums and message boards not listed here, let us know in the comments.