If you have personal or professional experience with assisted reproduction and want more readers for your blog or web site, you should write and submit guest blog posts for Fertility Nation.
Fertility Nation is always looking for high-quality articles on the niche topics we cover. We offer guest bloggers the opportunity to write about their professional or personal experience with infertility and infertility treatments, showcasing their expertise and building their online brand.
Benefits of writing guest blog posts for Fertility Nation
- Free targeted publicity – Get exposure to a targeted, dedicated group of readers interested in IVF, egg donation, surrogacy, reproductive health care, and related technologies.
- Free promotion on social media – All our guest blog posts are also posted to our Facebook and Twitter pages which increase the chance of viral promotion using social media.
- Free backlinks from a respected infertility blog – You are allowed do-follow links and encouraged to link deeply to pages within your site, a great way to increase the quality of your site’s link building efforts.
How to submit a guest blog post
- If your article doesn’t have images, you can send it using the form on the Contact page.
- If your article does have images, please send your article and images by email to info [at] fertilitynation [dot] com.
- Attach the article to the email in html or as a text file.
- Add the images to the email as attachments. The maximum size is 500 pixels wide. If the size is bigger, please send unresized uncompressed png files and we will crop and optimize them.
Articles by guest writers should be
- Original content – not published on your web site or any other web site.
- Exclusively hosted here – the same article cannot be modified and published elsewhere, as this creates a duplicate content penalty in the search engines.
Promote your guest blog post
- Link back to the article from your blog to let your readers know about your article.
- Link to the article in social media such as Twitter, Facebook, Linked In, Digg, and Reddit.